Repeat prescriptions are available for patients on long-term treatment. This can be requested via your chosen pharmacy or via the Surgery. To ensure the best possible knowledge of your personal health, these will be signed by your usual GP wherever possible.
Repeat prescription requests are NOT taken over the telephone and therefore must be made in writing, preferably using the right-hand side of your original prescription sheet. Please allow 48 hours for your prescription to be processed.
You can also book a repeat prescription online through the Patient Access Service.
- First of all, you need to visit the surgery and collect your password and security details from reception.
- Then click onto the Patient Access System from your computer.
- There are two registration screens. On the first screen, enter your PIN, Practice Number, Access ID and NHS Number, which you have obtained from the surgery. This information enables the system to check your identity when you log on.
- On the second screen:
- Enter your personal details: surname and DOB
- Choose a password
- Complete a security question
You will be then be redirected to the Patient Access homepage to sign in. Please go ahead and order your prescription.
You can also book an appointment online with the Patient Access System.
Please do allow 48 hours for this to be ready.